Creative Graphic Designer Job Description
We are currently growing and we are in need of a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer is a key contributor in the creative development of a project, and works closely with Art Director. We are seeking a Graphic Designer who is talented at leading a team to ensure the timely and successful completion of complex proposal submissions and marketing material. He or she will collaborate closely with our small, but powerful marketing team to deliver compelling and winning graphic design for our clients. In addition to being an excellent leader, the ideal candidate should have the proven ability to manage multiple deadlines, be extremely organized and self-driven, and be able to create exceptional content in an entrepreneurial environment with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders. The Graphic Designer will work in Adobe Suite creating an array of graphic elements and print ready files. This role requires a highly organized individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines. If you are looking for to work for an exciting and creative environment this is this place for you. We look forward to seeing your resume and meeting you. If you’re resume matches what we require we will contact you for an on site interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
• Graphic design and layout
• Ability to communicate with clients, printers, and team members
• Document management and client coordination Education and Experience
• Five years or more proven experience in planning, producing, and delivering compliant graphic design and print ready documents
• Strong English verbal and written skills
• Proficient in Adobe In Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Excellent Microsoft Word skills
• Ability to manage large documents with multiple versions
• Ability to work efficiently within short time frames
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Results-oriented • Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
• Flexibility to work outside of core hours, as required Job.