Creative Copywriter Job Description
Kihada Marketing and Advertising Agency needs creative souls. We are currently growing and we are in need of a creative opywriter. The copywriter is a key contributor in the creative development of a project, from concept to final proofing, and works closely with Art Director.
• Write powerful, clear copy for web, print advertising, blog, social media, video, listings, editorial, PR, internal documents, and more.
• Help build and maintain Kihada brand voice and tone.
• Edit, improve, and sharpen existing copy to conform to an established tone and style and be actively engaged in defining the Kihada Marketing and Advertising tone and voice.
• Work with creative to develop original, imaginative concepts based on strategic briefs. • Proofread and fact-check copy from a wide variety of sources with 100 percent accuracy.
• Work closely with management, coordinators, and creatives to see projects through from concept to delivery.
• Provide writing support to all Marketing team members.
• Liaise with faculty, staff, and alumni on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain awareness of the latest developments design and digital media.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Creative Director.