Shotcrete Nozzleman Job Description
We are currently recruiting for certified Shotcrete Nozzleman. The Shotcrete Nozzleman is the key person in a shotcrete operation and is responsible for applying the shotcrete and for bringing it to the required line and grade. The Nozzleman will perform related tasks which will involve heavy physical labor in all kinds of weather and terrains. As a nozzleman, you are the leader of the crew and will therefore have to have the ability and qualities of a strong leader but can finesse the new crew to become skilled team members.
• Must be punctual and have an excellent attendance record.
• Safely operates power equipment and hand tools while performing all duties in conformance to appropriate safety standards and established guidelines.
• Inspect and maintain nozzle(s) and hose(s) to insure proper and safe installation of material(s). Make proper repairs as necessary and immediately reports any deficiencies which may present safety or quality concerns to the supervisor.
• Uses established methods of communication, such as hand signals and radio communications, to insure proper material flow to the nozzle.
• Assists crew in set up / break down of jobsite tools and equipment.
• Ensure all areas to receive shotcrete are clean, sound and free of loose materials, and that anchors, reinforcement, and wires are properly placed and spaced.
• You are the leader, so this is your place to shine and build a team in both spirit and demeanor. This will ensure your success and the success of the team.
• Monday to Friday with usual 8-10 hour shifts. Some Saturdays required (Overtime after 8hrs)
• A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion.
• Highly competitive base pay.
• Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance programs.