Website Developer React and Ruby On Rails Vancouver BC Job Description
Vancouver-based technology startup seeking two full-time software developers skilled in JS, React, Ruby/Rails, and SQL.
It’s possible that we would hire one React developer and one Ruby on Rails dev. Looking for junior developers.
$80,000-100,000 depending on experience.
Clearway Law is a funded legal-technology startup that is determined to improve access to justice in Canada and other markets by helping to connect qualified lawyers with the public in need of representation.
Most people aren’t aware, but nearly 70% of legal matters do not receive legal representation. This is what Clearway aims to solve.
Backed by legal-technology industry veterans we believe we can help more Canadians receive the representation and justice they deserve.
Compensation is flexible and commensurate with the market and experience.
Interested & qualified parties should contact us via the contact form on our home page.
If you have experience with React and Ruby on Rails in Vancouver BC, contact us.
• Experience developing in JS, React, Ruby/Rails, and working with SQL.
• Desire to work in a small, fast-paced, agile startup environment.
• Strong communications skills, and customer-centric orientation.
• A keen eye for design and good UX/UI.
• A growth mindset, along with a desire to teach and learn from others.
• A natural problem-solver that leans into new challenges.
• Someone who’s equally comfortable self-directed or as part of a team.
BONUS POINTS FOR
• Experience with React Native & mobile development.
• Familiarity with product management or agile processes.
• Comfort with DevOps (AWS, DO, Azure etc.)
• Degree, diploma, or significant training/experience in development.
• Ability to work a portion of time from our Vancouver office.
• Experience with the legal profession.